Lightroom has long been the most popular photo management & editing software. Now with the introduction of Lightroom 5, and new lower pricing for photographers, it’s even better. It's available as a stand-alone product for $121.00, and bundled with Photoshop CC for only $9.99 a month! This last option, for me is a crazy sweet deal - Photoshop and Lightroom, together for only $9.99 a month! That's not $9.99 apiece; it's $9.99 a month for both of them, including constant updates.
I've been using Lightroom 4 for a couple of years now, and made the jump to Lightroom 5 as soon as it was available. Honestly, I LOVE it! Lightroom 4 was amazing, but the new features they added to Lightroom 5 were, in my judgment, over the top cool! I easily do 95% of my processing in Lightroom 5, and only rarely do I need to go to Photoshop for anything.
So, to help others get the best of Lightroom 5, I'm offering a workshop in Abilene: POST-PROCESSING USING LIGHTROOM 5.
When? Saturday, October 19, 9:00AM - 3:00PM. Lunch will be provided.
Where? Texas Photo Rental (1558 S. 14th St., Abilene, TX)
This workshop will provide a fun, user-friendly introduction to its capabilities, including:
● Setting up your catalog and file management
● Importing images & using import presets
● Important Keyboard Shortcuts
● Making the Most of the Library Module to find your images, add keywords, and quickly choose your best images
● Using the powerful tools in the Develop Module to maximize the potential of your images
● Using Lightroom 5's Export functionality to prepare your images for web-use or for the highest quality prints
By the end of the workshop, you’ll have both the confidence and the skills to maximize the potential of your images and take your photography to a new level.
The cost for the workshop is $79. The workshop is limited to 15 participants to maximize the learning opportunities. To sign up, click the "Buy Now" button below, or contact me (email@example.com) for more information.